[OCC] Topics for IBSIG presentation

Robert Hansen robert at sectheory.com
Wed Feb 24 10:52:27 EST 2010

	Sorry I couldn't make the call last night.  Technical difficulties with upgrading my phone, and then got stuck on another call immediately afterwards.  Anyway, the last five might be the live CD - which contains a set of all the OWASP testing tools plus a lot more.  All free, of course.

Robert Hansen, CISSP
CEO -- SecTheory Ltd
Cell: (530) 521-2542