[OCC] (today at 2pm GMT) Fwd: Conference Call OWASP-ENISA

Robert Hansen robert at sectheory.com
Tue Feb 23 11:53:18 EST 2010

	Yeah, let's chat about it today.  I'd just like to better understand what OWASP is going to get out of doing this.  $3k is quite a bit, like you said, so we should be clear about what OWASP is getting back or how we are making more connections as a result.

Robert Hansen, CISSP
CEO -- SecTheory Ltd
Cell: (530) 521-2542
	From: Daniele Catteddu <Daniele.Catteddu at enisa.europa.eu>
	Date: 2009/12/20
	Subject: Conference Call OWASP-ENISA
	To: dinis.cruz at owasp.org, Carlos Serrao <carlos.serrao at iscte.pt>, Giles Hogben <Giles.Hogben at enisa.europa.eu>

	Dear Carlos and Diniz

	It was a pleasure to talk with during the IBWAS Conference in Madrid.

	Now as already  discussed,  I would like to set up a conf call between us to verify the potentiality and feasibility of a possible collaboration between OWASP and ENISA.

	There are 2 main points I would like to discuss with you:

	1)      Involvement of OWASP representatives in ENISA’s project on cloud computing and mobile applications

	2)      Possible medium term actions (from now to 2011)

	You might want to invite for this call other relevant OWASP representative.

	I propose Tuesday the 22nd at 12 GTM.

	Please let me know.

	Regards

	Daniele