[OCC] Not going to be able to make today's call

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Feb 16 15:55:47 EST 2010

Apologies from me as well. I will not be able to make the call today.

But I would like to meet. Can we please re-schedule for the same time -
but any other day this week?

My idea of the day is: To Dinis' point, I've seen at least 5 vendors
talk about addressing "OWASP Top Ten issues" in their marketing
material. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.  The cat is out of
the bag; "they" are already using the OWASP name.

- Jim

--
Jim Manico
OWASP Podcast Host/Producer