[OCC] Spinellis

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Feb 2 19:58:46 EST 2010

Nice, somebody in Davos that knows about OWASP :)

Lorna and OCC (OWASP Connections Committee), we should add @DSpinellis to
the list of special OWASP Contacts that we need to handle specially.

For example, that OWASP presentation pack we were talking about in today's
OCC call, would be a good thing to send him (via  Konstantinos
Papapanagiotou)

Konstantinos , let us know if you have more ideas, and Lorna please fell
free to run with this one.

One more question, Konstantinos, can you clarify what you mean by *" .... In
the Greek chapter we're quite close to him..."*

Dinis Cruz