[OCC] FW: OWASP Top Ten List Question

Robert Hansen robert at sectheory.com
Tue Feb 2 16:57:17 EST 2010

Can't make the call. En route back to Austin. No volunteering me for anything unless it pays well.

**sent from cell phone**

Robert Hansen, CISSP
CEO -- SecTheory Ltd
Cell: (530) 521-2542
FAX: (512) 628-6299

On Feb 2, 2010, at 2:52 PM, "Kate Hartmann" <kate.hartmann at owasp.org<mailto:kate.hartmann at owasp.org>> wrote:

What is the scheduled release and announcement for the new Top 10?

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300