[OCC] OWASP Ads

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Tue Aug 31 04:31:10 EDT 2010

Hi Lorna,

Definitely we need the projects to create more images and PR materials.
It's one of the project status requirements was to have a simple 3 slides
presentation of the project:

   1. Project indication (project leaders and contributors, image indeed
   would be great)
   2. purpose / usage
   3. road-map with short and long time targets.

Somehow this got lost?

Cheers,
Martin