[OCC] Connections meeting

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Tue Aug 24 13:06:05 EDT 2010

Okay let's try this, the 800# is 866-534-4754 and code is 192341. Martin I use skype on my phone and it comes in as a call so let's see if I can conference skype with the con call line.  Hopefully it will work and everyone will have their choice of call method. Keep in mind I'm on a iPhone with AT&T service lots of room for "fail".
Lorna

Sent from my iPhone

"Doing what you like is freedom...
       Liking what you do is happiness."