[OCC] OWASP and governments

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Aug 11 14:19:22 EDT 2010

Lucas,

AppSec DC is going to be held in conjuction with elements from The
Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, National Security
Agency and the National Institute for Standards and Technology.
Additionally OWASP will be presenting a full day of material at US
Government Software Assurance Forum in September.

Our goals have been to help identify OWASP products that the .gov space can
use both strategically and tactically with immediate implementation.  Our
participation has also help shaped the standards that the government has in
development.

-Mark

--
Mark Bristow