[OCC] CFP Question

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Aug 10 15:16:50 EDT 2010

Sammy is a rock star and VERY knowledgeable in WebAppSec, so you
defenitely need to grab him :)

If this becomes down to a financialp issue, then let me know. In fact
we need to get Sammy more involved in OWASP so as a Board Member (and
for the Connections Committee) I can Commit (so you get the ball
rolling) $750 USD for this.

Ideally you will be able to get the revenue to cover it, but hopefully
having this budget will give you the ability to kickstart his
involvement in this conference.

Dinis Cruz

On 10 Aug 2010, at 18:52, Leonardo Buonsanti <leonardo.buonsanti at gmail.com