[OCC] Owasp Top Ten

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Apr 27 20:45:30 EDT 2010

I’m OK with the idea. I’d suggest that we have the back cover dedicated to
the organization who paid for the printing. Something like, this copy of the
OWASP Top 10 brought to you buy
  However, the Top 10 is pretty cheap to
print so it would be nice if the org provided some funding and we paid for
some OWASP Top 10s, and some of the money also went into the general OWASP
fund. My 2 cents anyway. It’s a bit different for the bigger more expensive
books like the Guides.

-Dave