[OCC] Owasp Top Ten

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Apr 27 11:26:22 EDT 2010

Dave (& others), what do you think of the idea of making custom covers (or
maybe adding an extra page) that makes mention that Company XYZ bought 50 or
100 or 200 copies of the the Top 10?

This is something we have already talked about on the OCC (Connections
Committee) and I think the Membership Committee was also thinking about
distributing a large number of copies of the new version.

Dinis Cruz