[OCC] Owasp Top Ten

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Apr 27 10:02:33 EDT 2010

Hi Massimo

That is a cool idea, Kate (CCed) can give you a couple more options (since
she does the purchases for our Conferences) and there are some good items in
there.

Also, what about giving your clients a couple OWASP Books? The new Top 10
should be available soon at Lulu.com and that would be a very meaningful
gift. If you want to buy a bunch of them, we (OWASP) could try to figure out
a way to include your brand in those books.

When is the meeting?

Dinis Cruz