[OCC] [Global_education_committee] OWASP London Training Course

Robert Hansen robert at sectheory.com
Wed Apr 21 18:20:28 EDT 2010

	I'm in meetings and cannot attend.  Sorry.

Robert Hansen, CISSP
CEO -- SecTheory Ltd
Cell: (530) 521-2542
	From: <mailto:paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
	To: nishi787 at hotmail.com; martin.knobloch at owasp.org; <mailto:kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
	CC: global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org; <mailto:colin.watson at owasp.org> colin.watson at owasp.org
	Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:57:16 +0100

	Hello all,

	I've talked with Dinis about this issue and we propose we hold a conf call Wednesday, 21st, 10h pm/GMT.

	Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:31:00 +0200
	From: <mailto:martin.knobloch at owasp.org> martin.knobloch at owasp.org
	To: <mailto:kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
	CC: nishi787 at hotmail.com; global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org; <mailto:paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> paulo.coimbra at owasp.org

	Friday is a bit late, as the London event takes place this Friday.. :-P

	Anyway, I would suggest we make this a point for the next meeting!

	Also, I regret how this went! We could have done more as Education Committee, but I am happy about the result!

	The template for trainings do look great! We should take this lead and forward this to the other projects. I am still convinced, the training materials should be supplied by the projects and trainers!

	I will link the training wiki's to the Education Project wiki!

	Anyway, do we wait to the next official date to meet, or should we schedule an extra meeting for next week Monday, th 19th?

	Cheers,

	Martin

	On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Kuai Hinojosa < <mailto:kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org> wrote:

	I cannot meet either day but Friday or Monday for sure.
	Kuai

	On Apr 13, 2010 4:39 PM, "Nishi Kumar" < <mailto:nishi787 at hotmail.com> nishi787 at hotmail.com> wrote:

	Hi All,

	I have volunteered to build contents for these sections and have started working on it. If we can have a brief discussion that will be great. Please let me know if we can setup a meeting to discuss this either today or tomorrow.

	Thanks
	Nishi Kumar
	OWASP Global Education Committee

	From: <mailto:paulo.coimbra at owasp.org> paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
	To: <mailto:nishi787 at hotmail.com> nishi787 at hotmail.com; <mailto:global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org> global_education_committee at lists.owasp.org
	CC: <mailto:colin.watson at owasp.org> colin.watson at owasp.org; <mailto:dinis.cruz at owasp.org> dinis.cruz at owasp.org; <mailto:justin.clarke at owasp.org> justin.clarke at owasp.org; <mailto:owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org> owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org
	Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:06:32 +0100

	Hello Nishi,

	Thank you for getting back to me. As for your question, I would say we need all t...

	The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4>

	Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1>