[OCC] OWASP Top 10 coming out either this Fri or next Monday. Probably this Fri.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Wed Apr 21 00:02:52 EDT 2010

Sure I'll create the book (btw had a OCC call today and me and Lorna had a
number of ideas about this new OWASP top 10 book)

Dinis Cruz

On 21 Apr 2010, at 00:06, Dave Wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org> wrote:

 Dinis,

Neil is working on the wiki version as I said. Jeff indicated you were an
expert at generating the Lulu versions.

Can you do this for me? If so, do you need the PDF (which you can download)
or do you need the source doc (which is powerpoint)?

I updated the PDF today slightly so please use the version that is here:

http://code.google.com/p/owasptop10/downloads/list

Thanks, Dave

tleach at pcisecuritystandards.org

Cheers,
Jim

 May we kick a copy to Facebooks AppSec lead (magoo at facebook.com)?Once we
can finish crossing their paperwork chasm, they should be a org supporter as
well. :)

Jim Manico

On Apr 13, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org> wrote:

 I've attached the press release for the Top 10 2010. Dave you will need to
confirm that the Top 10 list is correct and hasn't changed since RC1. I'll
also need to know if the links I've used will be where the information will
be located or if this will be changing.

Once approved, I think we should send a copy to all Organizational
Supporters and Educational Supporters with a note that we appreciate thier
support and wanted them to be among the 1st to have access to the new
release.

I will send a announcement to my press release and notes out to the bloggers
I have access to.

Who has the contacts at PCI? They should get a pre-release as well.

Any other thoughts?

Lorna

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
wrote:

Just in case you didn’t get an update from Dave.

Probably want to put into motion the planned announcements and podcasts.

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300