[OCC] FW: OWASP Training Day

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Mon Apr 19 13:41:49 EDT 2010

For your information. Thanks,

Paulo Coimbra,

 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page> OWASP Project Manager

From: Aireni Omerri [mailto:aireni at gmail.com]
Sent: sábado, 17 de Abril de 2010 10:09
To: paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Subject: OWASP Training Day

Paulo

Having attended yesterday's OWASP Training Day, I am completely bowled over
by OWASP's altruism and would like to volunteer my services to further
OWASP's aims and objectives.

Although I was a UNIX Systems administrator in another life, it's been
awhile since I was hands-on. Most recently, I've developed a national
security strategy for the Ethiopian government and before that I worked on
the UN's ISO 27001 certification program. In between I've worked with PCI
DSS (which is when I first became aware of OWASP and joined the mailing
list), conducted risk assessments using ISO 27005 & SPRINT and developed
policies, procedures and standards in accordance with industry best
practices like ISO 27002 and the ISF's Standard of Good Practice for
Information Security.

I look forward to working with OWASP in any capacity.

Regards

Aireni