[OCC] OWASP Top 10 coming out either this Fri or next Monday. Probably this Fri.

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Apr 15 08:40:43 EDT 2010

Question: Who is assigned the task to create the new OWASP Top 10 book &
create the WIKI pages?

Dinis Cruz

On 15 Apr 2010, at 10:52, Jim Manico <jim.manico at owasp.org> wrote:

> Who has the contacts at PCI? They should get a pre-release as well.

Troy Leach
Chief Technology Officer, PCI Security Standards Council
tleach at pcisecuritystandards.org

Cheers,
Jim

 May we kick a copy to Facebooks AppSec lead (magoo at facebook.com)?Once we
can finish crossing their paperwork chasm, they should be a org supporter as
well. :)

Jim Manico

On Apr 13, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Lorna Alamri <lorna.alamri at owasp.org> wrote:

  **I've attached the press release for the Top 10 2010. Dave you will need
to confirm that the Top 10 list is correct and hasn't changed since RC1.
I'll also need to know if the links I've used will be where the information
will be located or if this will be changing.

Once approved, I think we should send a copy to all Organizational
Supporters and Educational Supporters with a note that we appreciate thier
support and wanted them to be among the 1st to have access to the new
release.

I will send a announcement to my press release and notes out to the bloggers
I have access to.

Who has the contacts at PCI? They should get a pre-release as well.

Any other thoughts?

Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri