[OCC] FW: OWASP Top 10 coming out either this Fri or next Monday. Probably this Fri.

Lorna Alamri lorna.alamri at owasp.org
Tue Apr 13 15:07:50 EDT 2010

**I've attached the press release for the Top 10 2010. Dave you will need to
confirm that the Top 10 list is correct and hasn't changed since RC1. I'll
also need to know if the links I've used will be where the information will
be located or if this will be changing.

Once approved, I think we should send a copy to all Organizational
Supporters and Educational Supporters with a note that we appreciate thier
support and wanted them to be among the 1st to have access to the new
release.

I will send a announcement to my press release and notes out to the bloggers
I have access to.

Who has the contacts at PCI? They should get a pre-release as well.

Any other thoughts?

Lorna

--
Lorna Alamri