[OCC] Fwd: [Owasp-topten] Target release for Top 10 2010 - April 15

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Apr 5 05:37:15 EDT 2010

FYI

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers at aspectsecurity.com>
*Date:* 4 April 2010 03:29:31 GMT+01:00
*To:* <OWASP-TopTen at lists.owasp.org>
*Subject:* *[Owasp-topten] Target release for Top 10 2010 - April 15*

I know I've been very silent on this list for a while. Unfortunately (or
fortunately) I've been very busy.

It's almost done and I'm targeting a release of April 15. It may be
ready a bit sooner but I want to give the press a heads up that its
coming out so they can be ready for it and make some noise when it comes
out.

It's not radically different that the release candidate. Just lots of
little edits all over, 1 new page (What's next for Organizations), and
the last four risks were reordered but no new risks added or dropped.

-Dave