[OCC] [Owasp-legal] OWASP Secure Software Annex Cited in SC Magazine Australia

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sat Apr 10 10:03:50 EDT 2004

Jeff,

In relation to this specific example I would prefer not due to the
politics i.e. without naming names it would appear that an employee
with the firm that did the initial penetration test left this company
and attempted to promote their new employer as delivering the entire
pen test.

I would recommend rather that a generic article be submitted to US
office of Secure Computing Magazine i.e. I think this may be Haymarket
Media but could be wrong.