[Owasp-common-numbering] Project Status?

Mitchell, Rick (6030318) rick.mitchell at bell.ca
Thu Oct 16 11:29:27 UTC 2014

Hi Richard, I think there have been a few contributing factors.

1)      Coming up with a unified solution across OWASP deliverables is REALLY non-trivial, especially given that various projects have different perspectives (builders, breakers, defenders).

2)      Lots of good ideas but no consensus.

3)      Time.

4)      Time.

5)      Time. Really getting this done in a reasonable/useful manner could represent a full time job for someone for 6mo to a year.

If someone wants to revive this I’d be glad to provide some input.

Rick