[OWASP-Columbia] [UPDATE] - Columbia SC OWASP Chapter Meeting for August - "Recon - Seek and Destroy" - Join Us!

Frank Catucci frank.catucci at owasp.org
Mon Jul 31 17:16:02 UTC 2017

Hello All,

Due to scheduling and logistical conflicts, this meeting has been
moved/postponed to August 31st.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/owasp-columbia-meeting-tickets-36367635577

Again, details are as follows:

Our next Columbia SC OWASP Chapter meeting will be on August 31st and will
concentrate on:

*Recon - Seek and Destroy:* This first phase of a web application
penetration test is focused on collecting as much information as possible
about a target application. We will explore some of the most common ways to
explore web applications today.

Join us for this informative session, networking and giveaways!!!

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Columbia

*Please sign up and register here ->*
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/owasp-columbia-meeting-tickets-36367635577

Also, feel free to forward this to anyone you know who may have an interest
in coming out and joining the experience.

Thanks,

=)

Frank