[OWASP-Columbia] Fwd: [Owasp-community] Your chance to steer the org is here!

Frank Catucci frank.catucci at owasp.org
Fri Oct 28 16:20:03 UTC 2016

All,

To echo Tiffany's sentiments below, I encourage you to please vote for the
best three candidates of your choosing based on our bios and interviews.
Personally, I am running with the main focuses of training, education and
outreach and would appreciate your support if your goals and values align
with mine in advancing the core mission of OWASP.

Regards,

Frank M. Catucci