[OWASP-Columbia] Holiday Hacking

Frank Catucci frank.catucci at owasp.org
Tue Dec 27 17:57:04 UTC 2016

FYI - If you have some time to experiement.

Thanks,

Frank
_______________________________

From: Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org>
Subject: Holiday Hacking

I wrote this guide on step by step hacking modern web applications that
called out ZAP as well as how to use a Wifi Pineapple while doing some
research for Rapid7. I wanted to share this free resource as a holiday
offering to you and and compliment to the work previously done on the OWASP
Testing Guide.

https://community.rapid7.com/servlet/JiveServlet/
downloadBody/3452-102-3-8267/Hackazon_User%27s_Guide.pdf

Santa Clause could have kept his naughty or nice database secure if he
would have only tested his app not once but twice :)

Cheers to the New Year!
Tom Brennan