[OWASP-CODESEEKER]Re: [OWASP-LEADERS] Merry Christmas

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Sun Dec 22 00:08:45 EST 2002

All

A very happy Christmas and prosperous new year from Mark, Cara and Jack
(my family) and of course my unborn daughter who is due in Feb
www.curphey.com. Ain't technology amazing !

2002 has been a great year. I am really proud of OWASP and its all down
to you, the people that are the projects. Thank you all and well done on
your hard work and achievement to date. 2003 should be a great year for
us all, and one I think in which we will really get recognized for the
great work that is being done. There are many things about to start
happening like CodeSeeker, the OWASP portal (incl. VulnXML database),
Guide V2, Testing, Scarab etc....its a really exciting time.

Have a wonderful and peaceful time !

Mark