[Owasp-codereview] Code Review Guide V2 Meeting May 17, 2013 at 6:00 AM CDT.

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Thu May 16 17:13:35 UTC 2013

Just another quick reminder...
Hello everyone, a friendly reminder. We have a meeting this coming Friday.
  May 17, 2013 at 6:00 AM CDT.

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/966924510

Meeting ID: 966-924-510

Everyone is invited! The more participation the greater our success will
be.

The authors assigned to the sections if at all possible please try to
attend. Don't feel you need to have something written. However a good
outline will be a great help.

Authors Needed…

Ashish Rao

Zyad Mghazli

Prathamesh Mhatre

Main point of discussion will be....

   -

   1. What is source code review and Static Analysis

   2. Manual Review - Pros and Cons

   Suggestion: Benchmark of different Stataic Analysis Tools Zyad Mghazli

   3. Why code review

   4. Scope and Objective of secure code review

   5. We can't hack ourselves secure

   6. 360 Review: Coupling source code review and Testing / Hybrid Reviews

   7. Can static code analyzers do it all?

   Thank you all and have a wonderful week. See you this Friday

   Cheers

   Larry