[Owasp-codereview] [Owasp_code_review_guide_authors] Code Review Guide V2

Hartl, Manuel manuel.hartl at cgi.com
Tue Apr 23 09:22:38 UTC 2013

hi all,

no objections by me!

kind regards,
Manuel.

Manuel Hartl | Logica, now part of CGI | Senior Consultant
Am Limespark 2, 65843 Sulzbach (Taunus) | Germany
M:+49 178 8866114
manuel.hartl at cgi.com | www.cgi.com | www.logica.de

Logica Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Unsere Pflichtangaben gemäß § 35a GmbHG / §§ 161, 125a HGB finden Sie unter www.logica.de/pflichtangaben.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.