[Owasp-codereview] New member

Mostafa Siraj mostafa.siraj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:49:38 EST 2011

You can check OWASP
projects<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project>to see
if you can help in any of them by any means, you can also keep
checking this mailing list to see if you can answer any of the "Application
Security" questions usually posted here.

--
Best Regards,
Mostafa Siraj <http://twitter.com/mostafasiraj>

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we
are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most
frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented, and fabulous?Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of
God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened
about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are
all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory
of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And
as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission
to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
automatically liberates others." --Nelson Mandela--