[Owasp-codereview] Code Review Guide: Update

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu May 29 05:30:13 EDT 2008

Paolo,
this is great news as it is the right place for Orizon documentation. Think
of the code review guide as a supporting book for the Orizon tool. This is
something other tools don't have, a complete guide discussing the theory and
practical aspects of code review and also a guide on how to use the Orizon
tool.
Its a perfect interconnect between an OWASP tool and one of the trinity of
OWASP guides.

Can you update the wiki when as you go so we can all see the progress and
help review.

thanks,

Eoin

--