[Owasp-codereview] No input paths still not 100% secure?

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Jun 23 06:36:15 EDT 2008

I suppose all systems have some sort of data?
be it from a user or a B2B system or from a legacy database, or a batch file
feed?

The data has to come from somewhere and such data must be validated and the
transactions relating to the input of such data must be examined.

--
Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland
http://www.owasp.org/local/ireland.html