[Owasp-codereview] Code Review Guide

J. Perrymon josh at packetfocus.com
Mon Jul 21 23:21:03 EDT 2008

Hey Eoin,

I'd like to help out when I have some time. I can do QA, or help with
specific areas. Just let me know.

Josh Perrymon

PacketFocus

To: Owasp-codereview at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-codereview] Code Review Guide

Hello,

Much good work has been performed on the up-and-coming code review guide.

Additional sections on threat modeling, metrics,  "the code review top 10"
with other sections being updated such as "Examples by technical control"
are all looking good. I would encourage you to check it out.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Code_Review_Guide_Table_of_Contents

There is still room for individuals to review or contribute to this version
of the guide, If so please get in touch.

regards,

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary OWASP - Ireland