[Owasp-codereview] Code Crawler - Static Analysis Tool for Code Reviewers

Paolo Perego thesp0nge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 19:37:03 EST 2008

Hi Alessio, I promise I'll take a look over your code since I'm very
interested in this topic. In fact, my project Orizon aims to be an
engine for tool like yours providing APIs for code reviewing.

What do you think going deep in the approach we're following in order
to evaluate if some cooperation is possible? One of my biggest goal is
to to implement a C# over XML translator in order to perform security
check.

Ciao ciao
thesp0nge

--