[Owasp-Cluj] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author

Lucian Corlan lucian.corlan at owasp.org
Fri Nov 6 15:57:01 UTC 2015

fyi
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com>
Date: 6 November 2015 at 12:14
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] Hiring a technical author
To: "owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org" <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>

We could _really_ do with a technical author working on a load of ZAP
documentation.
Does anyone have any recommendations for someone we could employ (we have
some funds)?

Are any other projects interested in doing something similar?
Could OWASP employ a technical author (full time/part time/contract) and
them make them available to projects (possibly for a discounted fee)?
I suspect we could keep one pretty busy between us...

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader