[Owasp-Cluj] Fwd: OWASP EEE #Piloting!?

Lucian Corlan OWASP lucian.corlan at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 20:13:15 UTC 2015

Detaliile evenimentului din Budapesta mai jos, saptamana viitoare, marti seara, live pe YouTube! Merita!

Lucian

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp)" <timur at owasp.org>
Date: 10 March 2015 19:55:05 EET
To: Oana Cornea <oana.cornea at owasp.org>, Jürgen Grieshofer <juergen.grieshofer at owasp.org>
Cc: Lucian Corlan <lucian.corlan at owasp.org>, Wojciech Dworakowski <wojciech.dworakowski at owasp.org>, Nazar Tymoshyk <root.nt at gmail.com>, Glib Pakharenko <glib.pakharenko at owasp.org>, Alexander Antukh <alexander.antukh at owasp.org>, vaagn tukharian <tuxarik at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OWASP EEE #Piloting!?

Hello, all,

we will be holding a meetup next Tuesday evening, on the 17th -- completely in English and also will experiment with broadcasting it live via YouTube. It was not planned as such, but now we have this international and online thing coming. See:
http://meetu.ps/2GGLhn

Topic: Security of the Internet of things.

OWASP Austria (Jürgen) and Romania (Oana) were already helping us with the event, so offering their chapters to attend remotely occurred naturally, so we already expect some folks from our neighboring chapters to watch the talks live via YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz82feq2hvESJcw08DBf0RA

If you find the topic interesting and the talks worth watching, please advertise it among your members! We can not guarantee that the show will be perfect in terms of our handling the Hangout conference and the YouTube broadcast, since we experiment with both for the first time, but we hope to make it right.

With the above said I would like to take on the topic of the joint regional events we started to discuss in this circle in January. If you feel like joining this event with some of your members by saying live hello from your location via hangout, please express your support, you are welcome. Probably we can make it the first/pilot virtual event of the OWASP CEE/EEE.

(I will share our experience of making an online event later next week.)

I also cc-d Jürgen (Austria) and Vaagn (Armenia).

Cheers,

Timur