[Owasp-Cluj] [OWASP-chapters] [OWASP-Chapters] Announcing new Chapter - Cluj-Napoca & 1st event

Lucian Corlan OWASP lucian.corlan at owasp.org
Tue Mar 10 13:53:36 UTC 2015

Salutare,

Cam tarziu intreb, dar vrea cineva sa prezinte despre Internet of Things la meetup ul OWASP din Budapesta?

Mersi,
Lucian

On 23 Feb 2015, at 04:07, Timur 'x' Khrotko (owasp) <timur at owasp.org> wrote:

Lucian, thanks! Looking forward hearing about your chapter's participation.

Oana, among the Cluj presentations yours about the mobile risks can also fit our next meetup. In case you are willing to talk via hangout, please bring your speech.)

Cheers,

~timur
owasp hu chapter // appsec propagandist
+36309225777, +79217697577, +12318468790
< w, g, f, l, t, m />