[Owasp-Cluj] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP SAMM Summit - free tickets for OWASP leaders

Lucian Corlan OWASP lucian.corlan at owasp.org
Mon Feb 16 17:57:44 UTC 2015

OpenSAMM 1.1 soon!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Seba <seba at owasp.org>
Date: 15 February 2015 10:53:21 EET
To: OWASP Leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Subject: [Owasp-leaders] OWASP SAMM Summit - free tickets for OWASP leaders

Dear all,

We are organizing our first OWASP SAMM Summit in Dublin next 27-28 March.

We already have a great agenda for the user day:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SAMM_Summit_2015#tab=User_Day

The project day will have interactive workgroups on integrating SAMM with OWASP project; building out the first public SAMM baseline metrics reference repository (details soon) and more!

We will also publish OpenSAMM v1.1 during the summit.

Can you help us promote this event to your chapter/project communities?
Summit page: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_SAMM_Summit_2015
Twitter: https://twitter.com/owaspsamm

Project and chapter leaders get a free entrance ticket (reply to me to get your discount code).

Thanks & cu in Dublin!

Kind regards,

Seba