[Owasp-cincinnati] Fwd: CORRECTED Cincinnati Cybersecurity Conference August 2nd

Andy Willingham andy.willingham at owasp.org
Tue Jun 19 15:16:01 UTC 2018

My apologies, here is the link for the registration. I didn’t know that the mailman listserv would strip it out.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-connectors-cincinnati-cybersecurity-conference-2018-tickets-35824672560

Andy Willingham
https://www.andywillingham.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyitguy