[Owasp-cincinnati] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] Recruiting Python Developers for User Study

Andy Willingham andy.willingham at owasp.org
Fri Jun 15 12:15:11 UTC 2018

This came from someone in the OWASP Global Office and I wanted to pass it along. There is an opportunity for Python developers to help out someone doing research and earn a little money in return. They are offering a $50 Amazon gift card to those who will complete the survey and a short questionnaire.

Details below if you are interested.

Andy Willingham
https://www.andywillingham.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyitguy