[Owasp-cincinnati] June Meeting!!!!!

Andy Willingham andy.willingham at owasp.org
Thu Jun 14 12:02:39 UTC 2018

Thanks to everyone that was able to make it to the meeting this week. I hope you found it informative and useful. For those of you that wanted a copy of the slides they are now uploaded and can be found on our OWASP home page, https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Cincinnati

Our next regularly scheduled meeting will be the second Tuesday of August. Hope to see many of you there!

Andy Willingham
https://www.andywillingham.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyitguy
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/cincinnati