[Owasp-cincinnati] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA

Andy Willingham andy.willingham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:19:08 UTC 2017

While I'v been passing on info about local conferences I failed to pass on information about this years OWASP conference AppSecUSA. It is Sept 19 - 22 in Orlando at the Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. The first two day are trainings and the last 2 are the actual conference itself. I'm going to be there myself this year and would love to see some of you there as well.

Details and registration link are below. Also the price increases on August 16th by $75 so act fast. Also if you are an OWASP member you get a $50 discount on registration.

Andy Willingham
https://www.andywillingham.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyitguy
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/cincinnati