[Owasp-cincinnati] Fwd: FW: NKU Cybersecurity - October 13

Andy Willingham andy.willingham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:34:27 UTC 2017

Someone on the mailing list did a better job of keeping email than I did. Thanks to Jerry we now have info on the NKU Cybersecurity-wiley Symposium. Add this to your calendar along with the others.

Andy Willingham
https://www.andywillingham.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andyitguy
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/cincinnati