[Owasp-cincinnati] Fwd: FW: OWASP - Let's Talk at SecureWorld 2015

Scott Nusbaum scottnusbaum at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 18:43:34 UTC 2015

Cincy Bsides has been around for a few years. It's mostly run by some guys that I used to work with at CBTS and GE. It's topics are normally pretty good. Their focus is on malware and how to increase the security presence in an organization. I haven't looked at this years talks but I'm going more to visit with people.
Scott

     On Thursday, July 23, 2015 11:16 AM, Andy Willingham <andy.willingham at gmail.com> wrote:

 Other than Dr. Walden is anyone else aware that there is a Cincy Bsides?

Andy Willingham
http://www.andyitguy.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/andyitguy