[Owasp-cincinnati] Signs of Life?

Castells, Jaime D. Jaime.Castells at caresource.com
Mon Jan 23 11:30:08 UTC 2012

Sorry Andy!  I was obviously a bit ill informed.  I was speaking only from what I saw on the web site.  I'm not sure why, but I have not seen the recent invitation.  My junk mail filter seems to be catching some, but not all, owasp.org email, which might explain it.  I've corrected that.

At any rate, I am glad to see I was confused and I will make every effort to attend this week's event.  Mobile security is a very hot topic for me (and everyone in the industry, I suppose).

jaime