[Owasp-cincinnati] Signs of Life?

Andy Willingham andy.willingham at owasp.org
Mon Jan 23 11:15:06 UTC 2012

Hey Jamie,

Not sure what you are referring to. We have met 2 off the 3 months since
Marco left and we have a meeting this Thursday. I have not had a chance to
update the website but did send out a email and Eventbrite last week. Here
is the link of you can make it.
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2796437219?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_eventv2&utm_term=eventurl_text

Andy Willingham
www.andyitguy.com