[Owasp-cincinnati] FW: Reminder to RSVP Dr Gary McGraw Talk This Saturday: Parking Info

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:29:09 EDT 2011

fyi

From: Charles Frank [mailto:FRANK at nku.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:02 PM
To: lmack6 at yahoo.com
Cc: marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Subject: FW: [Owasp-cincinnati] Reminder to RSVP Dr Gary McGraw Talk This
Saturday

Matt,

                There are two maps for NKU.  1) An interactive map at
http://www.nku.edu/campusmaps/map.php.  GH is Griffin Hall where the talk is
being held.  If you click on parking garage across the street, you will see
that it is Kenton Drive Parking Garage.  Park in this garage and we will
validate your ticket so you do not need to pay. 2)  3D campus map at
http://www.nku.edu/campusmaps/3dmap.html.  42 is the parking garage.
Griffin Hall is shown as a construction site across the street.

                If you need help, you can call me at (859) 380-2972.

See you Saturday,

Chuck Frank

From: Marco M. Morana <marco.m.morana at gmail.com>
Saturday
To: owasp-cincinnati at lists.owasp.org
Cc: "'Charles Frank'" <FRANK at nku.edu>, "'James Walden'" <waldenj1 at nku.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 7:56 AM

List

This is a friendly reminder to RSVP for Dr. Gary McGraw talk on BSIMMvs2
this Saturday.

The talk start 10 AM, checking opens at 9 AM breakfast is included. The
first OWASP 35 people that registered (we have currently 26) receive OWASP
bag, pen and writing pad.

To register http://owasp-cincy-september.eventbrite.com/

See you this Saturday

Cheers