[Owasp-cincinnati] Announcing Transition to New chapter Leader

Andy Willingham andy.itguy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 10:18:08 EDT 2011

OWASP Members,

It is an honor to be in a position to serve you as the
Chapter Lead. I know that I have big shoes to fill and will do my best to
continue the great tradition that Marco started and hopefully to continue to
move on to bigger and better things.  I look forward to getting to know
you as we meet in the next several months and find ways to share information
that is valuable to all of us.

I am fairly new to the Cincinnati area as I have only been here since April of 2010 when I took a new job up here. I’m an Atlanta native and have spent most of my life in the Atlanta area.
I’ve been in IT and IS since 1996 and with the exception of a couple of short
stints in consulting and Mass Transit I have been in the Financial Services
Industry.

Our October meeting is next
week (I know it’s late notice) on Tuesday the 11th. It will be held
at Citi in Blue Ash and details are on the chapter site and you can
register for the meeting on the Eventbrite site. Please
register if you are planning on attending as we have to give a list of
attendees to the security desk the day before the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks,

Andy Willingham
http://www.andyitguy.com