[Owasp-cincinnati] FW: OWASP Cincinnati Job Postings

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 23:22:21 EDT 2011

Fyi, OWASP job seekers

Feel free to apply if interested

Regards

Marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Blalock, Zebediah [mailto:zebb at amazon.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 7:49 PM
To: Marco M. Morana
Subject: RE: [Owasp-cincinnati] OWASP Cincinnati Job Postings

Marco,

I have an opening on my team I think your members would be really interested
in.  I would appreciate it if you would post this for me.  Thanks!

Zeb Blalock  |  Recruiter | Talent Acquisition  |  Amazon
E: zebb at amazon.com  P: 206.266.9846   C: 425.466.1360

Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon.com/Careers