[Owasp-cincinnati] Reminder of RSVP for Web 2.0 Security Talk @ OWASP Cincinnati Meeting: Monday November 22

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:09:13 EST 2010

Dear OWASP members and list subscribers

I have included herein the slides for the last meeting.

Thanks to Blaine Wilson to host it at Great American Insurance and to do the
talk for us. I really appreciate it.

The next meeting will be held in Blue Ash at Citi's facilities.
You can RSVP through EventBrite at http://owasp-cincinnati.eventbrite.com

Pizza will be offered to all RSVPs, sponsored by our chapter funds and
members.

As usual, if you are not a OWASP member yet, please plan to join. Remember
to devote a part of the donation to the local Cincinnati chapter.
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership

I will distribute the t-shirts and OWASP stickers to the new members. If you
are already a member and you did not receive yours please send me an email.

I will also bring copies of new editions of OWASP guides for consultation.

Thanks for your attention

regards

Marco M
OWASP Cincinnati Chapter