[Owasp-cincinnati] RSVP for we 2.0 Security Talk @ OWASP Cincinnati Meeting: November 18th

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:23:22 EDT 2010

Dear OWASP members and list subscribers

Unfortunately, none of Tenable security folks cannot make the talk to
Cincinnati OWASP as planned for November 18th (Plan A), see email herein
included.

Therefore, Plan B is to give you amy OWASP presentation on Web 2.0 Security.

This will give you a good opportunity to understand Web 2.0 threats and
devise countermeasures from application security perspective. I plan to
cover Web 2.0 vulnerabilities, secure software engineering and risk
management. I published the abstract of the presentation on our chapter's
web page for your further reference.

If interested and available, you can RSVP through EventBrite at
http://owasp-cincinnati.eventbrite.com

Pizza will be offered to all participants thanks to our membership funds.
As usual, if not an OWASP member yet, please plan to do so for 2011.

Thanks for your attention and regards

Marco M
OWASP Cincinnati Chapter