[Owasp-cincinnati] Last Meeting OWASP Foundstone Presentation

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:08:28 EDT 2010

List

Last meeting Foundstone's presentation is included herein.

Regards

Marco

Cc: Hanzlik, Dennis; marco.m.morana at citi.com

Neelay

Thanks for giving the talk on client security at our OWASP chapter
yesterday.

The topic of your talk was well received by our OWASP audience.

Also you handled the Q/A session very well by providing further
clarifications and guidance.

I will be happy to upload your presentation on OWASP page when available for
further reference.

With best regards

Marco Morana

OWASP Cincinnati Chapter Lead