[Owasp-cincinnati] About OWASP Funding/Membership

Marco M. Morana marco.m.morana at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 11:31:37 EDT 2010

fyi

From: Kate Hartmann [mailto:kate.hartmann at owasp.org]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 11:20 PM
To: Marco M. Morana
Cc: alison.shrader at owasp.org; marco.m.morana at citi.com
Subject: Re: Random Check

Marco, sorry for the delay.  I seem to be playing catch up every day.

The Cincinnati chapter only has $40 in it.  However, I do not want you to
have to incur any out of pocket expenses for OWASP related activities.

Please forward your receipt to Alison along with a mailing address and she
will reimburse you.  She is on vacation this week, but will take care of
this when she returns next week.  What we will do is post the difference
against the local chapter funds.  Remember, 40% of all membership fees can
be designated to support a local chapter.  So each individual member who
chooses your chapter contributes $20 to your funds and each corporate
supporter contributes $2,000 to your local funds - now that's a nice lunch!

Be sure to have folks choose your local chapter when they sign up!

Kate

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Marco M. Morana <marco.m.morana at gmail.com>
wrote:

Kate

I have not seen you reply on this, can I expense 100$ for paying lunch to
speakers?

Can you please let me know, thanks

Marco

Cc: alison.shrader at owasp.org

Marco, do you have any information on the check that Alison is referring to?

Kate Hartmann

OWASP Operations Director

9175 Guilford Road

Suite 300